Requires the following solution to be installed:
- Colored and Formatted Units – Core Mashup
Weighted Shortest Job First (WSJF) is a prioritization model used to sequence jobs (eg., Features, Capabilities, and Epics), based on such parameters as User Business Value, Time Criticality, Risk Reduction-Opportunity Enablement Value and Job Size, to produce the maximum economic benefit.
Solution consists of:
- WSJF parameters for Feature
- Metric to calculate WSJF based on these parameters
- List of Features with WSJF parameters
- WSJF section on a Feature view
The solution can be enabled from Solution Library. Please contact our Support Team to enable it on your account, if it's not available yet.
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.