9 months ago
- We have added support of attachments in the Validation Rules.
- We have highlighted planning issues for the Parent-Child relations when lane in view is configured with any Extendable Domain (ExD).
- We have added legend for Conflict states in Sync Report.
- We have displayed automation rule history in the setup UI.
- We have added support of .As<Assignable> notation in the Validation Rules and APIv2 selectors.
- We have improved performance of reports rendering by optimizing how they query the core app.
- We have added ToPlainText() to the Validation Rules UI suggestions.
The following issues have been fixed:
- The History tab does not work for some entities (#667918)
- For some users, Quick Filters do not work well in reports (#667903)
- Sometimes time-based rules are not triggered during initial setup (#408670)
- Attachments for incoming emails can not be automatically saved into the work items in certain cases (#671930)
- The SSO is broken for some users (#667406)
- When you set up a list view showing cards with Milestone column and export this list to CSV, the Milestone column is not shown in the CSV file (#256611)
- When you configure Jira Server integration profile and create more than 20 Project scopes, the Parent link is not available as relation type for Work items mapping (#663393)
- The attachments do not get synced if mimeType is missing on the Jira Server side (#659955)
- Custom Fields from other processes are visible in the history (#670605)