Custom Request Types
Custom Request types increase the number of scenarios that the Service Desk can be used for. For example, you could add "Project Request" if you're doing Portfolio Management, "IT request" for infrastructure guys, and much more. Alternatively, you can simplify Idea Management by removing all Request types except for "Idea".
- Requiring a comment for state transfers is now supported in Boards and Lists. If checked, users are requested to input a comment before moving an entity to the selected state.
- Fixed: Non-admin user could change their team role without 'add/edit team' permissions
- POP plugin won't create a requester if a Targetprocess User with the same email already exists
- Fixed email notification duplicates in the case of reply-to comments where the same person is mentioned and addressed
- REST api/v1: InboundAssignables, OutboundAssignables endpoints with CustomField collection included returned empty value