People Allocations Management
The people allocation management feature provides the possibility to plan people allocations on projects, taking into account their current and planned allocations to see if any conflicts might happen. It allows the user to specify what people - teams and individuals - are required for a project, how long they will be needed and what % of their total working hours they can be available. By using this information you are able to visualize and manage possible over-or under allocations for individuals or teams. Read more about it here.
Please note that all the Project Allocations will be converted to User Allocations with version 3.8.0 and the views, which contain Project Allocations entities as cards, should be replaced with new views containing user allocations and team allocations as cards. More details about data migration is available here.
Custom Fields for Teams
Before this release all custom fields were part of some specific Process. Since a Team does not depend on a particular process, it wasn't possible to create custom fields for them. Starting with v.3.8.0 we've added the possibility to create custom fields for Teams with no reference to Process!
Administrators can add them by going to the Settings Gear > Settings > Custom Fields. This is a new page that shows all the custom fields, across all processes, that have been created in your Targetprocess instance. You can sort and filter this list by Entity Type, Field Type or Process. Then use the fields on your views. As an example, a location for teams:
Fixed Bugs and Minor Features
- Performance Improvements: Lite context and partial comet updates
- Add a warning on report update from the Designer tab added if it was set up with DSL
- Progress of a completed entity remains 0%
- Related entity (UserStory) is skipped when filtering (by UserStory.Tags) and the field of the entity (Tags) is used instead
- TFS Plugin: Fixed out of memory exception
- Link for password reset won't be sent if a deleted user with the same e-mail exists in database
- Custom business rule 'Assign a Task to the Person who started it' works only for the state that goes right after Initial or Planned
- Non-admins can change their project roles without permission to roles that has 'add/edit project' option ON
- List view fails if it's configured to show different card types and only of them has been customized with a TP Entity Custom Field unit
"InboundAssignables.Max(TeamIteration.StartDate)", "InboundAssignables.Max(StartDate)"should work correctly now
- Bugzilla v.5.0 integration supported
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.