TargetProces 2.21.16 includes about 15 fixes and improvements. That's the outcome of our Clean-Up Day #3.
Features and Improvements
- TargetProcess new users will receive a welcome message (see the template in Email Notifications settings in Admin area). That's how this message can look:
- Impediments in Kanban Board
- Sort Release Backlog by rank
- Add images to comments as easily as in Description
- A warning message if TargetProcess can not support new Plugins operation for some reason
- When entity is moved between projects, the Project field is not updated
- Duplicate comments if user email and pop email addresses are the same
- Load by person: not all assignments are shown
- Error getting Add-In files from 'https://targetprocess.com/Tools/'
- Custom Report crashes if Rank (custom field of Number type) is selected
- Subversion exception: Cannot negotiate authentication mechanism
Project is not selected if http header referrer does not exist
- Incorrect encoding of Cyrillic / Swedish characters when exporting to csv
- Export: exclude StatusChangeDate, ModifyDate, LastCommentDate,TermKind,LastCommentAge from CSV files
- Added a warning against changing Process for projects in progress (some data will be lost)
- Custom Test Cases report shows incorrect last status
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.