Multiple selection custom fields in Quick filters
Now you can observe the list of multiple selection custom fields in Quick filters setup. Create a quick filter -> select 'Custom field' type and in appeared Custom fields dropdown you'll get the list of single-select and multiple-select custom fields available in system. When single- and multi-select CF's have equal names then we mark them as 'single selection' and 'multiple selection' items accordingly:
You can choose how to apply values selected in multi-select CF filter to items on view: using Or or And operator.
- And is set by default and means that all the values selected in the filter must be presented in a found item
- Or works as all other filter types and means that at least one of the selected values must be available in the entity
More entity types as columns in Roadmap
Now any items having planned dates can be visualised as vertical lanes in Roadmap view based on planned start and end dates. Just select the desired entity type as a vertical lane. Items having same dates will be merged into a single column. When clicking it's header then popup listing all such items appear:
- Hyperlinks on cards and in text widgets on shared views and shared dashboards are now clickable.
- Color-coding works well now when use different visual encoding filters for the same property in the View.
- View owners can now change view/folder access when they're shared with team which was deactivated.
- Quick filter of Team type now works for multiple team assignments by default (before that a filter generated by default supported only a single team assignment).
- An entity’s Detailed view now opens without errors, and its layout doesn’t get uneditable, in cases when you have added to its layout a tab with Custom Fields that don’t exist for this entity type.
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.