Quick filters in List widgets on Dashboards
Quick filters will automatically appear in List widgets on Dashboards, if they were created in full List view.
There are multiple cases when it could be useful, such as the need to include lists related to the context of different teams or projects on the same dashboard. In this case, you can add corresponding quick filters and update selections directly from dashboard widgets.
Another example is an ability to quickly switch displayed time periods (program increments, iterations, ...) on dashboards used for "progress overview and tracking".
Description field in Quick Add form
Now you can add entities and fill in detailed Descriptions right away. The Administrator of a system can customize the Quick Add form and add a Description field where necessary and mark it as required, so that people don't forget to add descriptions.
Description will be in a form of multi-line text field. Users will be able to create items with descriptions both in plain text and text containing markdown or HTML formatting:
Default values selection for Project and Team context filters
View owners can now set default values for the Team and Project context filters. Any person who opens this view will see filters with a selection of values preconfigured by the view owner, by default, while still being able to see data based on other filter values:
Note that items on views with hidden Team or Project selectors will be always filtered by saved default values.
- Horizontal scrolling and pagination have been added for List widgets in Dashboards.
- Relations arrows won't be shown on externally shared Roadmaps temporarily. This functionality was extremely unstable and buggy so we decided to re-work it completely.
- Old "Solutions Gallery" has been phased out. We no longer support "Solutions Gallery" as a tool for creation of new views and reports.
- Tabular reports now load successfully every time they're opened.
- In the Detailed view layout, in inner Lists, it is now possible to customize the columns of Extendable Domain entities which are used as the upper level of the List.
- Users with "Edit" Direct Access to Release and Team Iteration can now edit these entities.
- Milestone flag now displays the correct date.
- Names of custom fields are no longer replaced with custom Terms in Visual reports.
- Externally shared Visual reports with multiple views no longer become suddenly inaccessible .
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.