Reports on History of Team-specific State transitions
Starting from now, Targetprocess is tracking the history of Team-specific state changes for Features, User Stories and Bugs. If Agile teams define their own Team Workflows and Team States, all state transitions of their work items are now recorded in a reportable form. Process stability reports, including a Cumulative Flow Diagram and Cycle Time per State, should give you more informative insights, as they could help you identify bottlenecks and detect delays directly related to certain Team Workflow states.
Single Sign-On: extra field mappings through SAML and ADFS
Import of First Name, Last Name, Default Role Name, as well as Email from an Identity Provider is now supported in Just-In-Time provisioning. Just specify field mapping in the settings form:
Roadmaps: hide gridlines from timeline
A new option, 'Date grid', is now available in the settings of Roadmap views. Use it to show or hide gridlines on a specific Roadmap:
- Import: when global ExD entities are imported the search for related items from all the projects available in the system is performed.
- Newly added cards no longer disappear from a list when an ExD entity is selected as a lane
- Import of Team Assignments from .csv files stabilized
- Live Updates now support counters in custom units on cards
- "Backlog" column on a Board view can be collapsed
- The "Show more..." links on Boards support batch actions
- Folders and Views added to Favorites can be renamed
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.