- Demand and Capacity
- Capacity allocation by value type: Business, Enabler, Tech Debt
- PI and Sprint/Iteration Capacity Management
- Job Family Structure and User Expertise (Skills)
- Hours instead of Percentage for Work Allocations
- Man Days instead of Percentage for Work Allocations
- User Demand and Allocations by Job Profile and Skills
- User Location
"Plans Are Worthless, But Planning Is Everything". -Dwight D. Eisenhower
While we can't predict the future, with this solution we do allow you to plan for different possible future scenarios and apply the one you have the most confidence in.
This solution provides access to the Planning Module.
It will help Portfolio and Program managers perform basic What-If Analysis to see how much work Teams can complete in the upcoming PI with the available capacity. It can forecast impact of decisions in a safe "playground" mode, without affecting the actual assignments. Only when a draft plan is accepted by all stakeholders and all involved assignees commit to it, it can be applied to the "live" system and is saved as the new "baseline".
Start planning by clicking Plans in the top menu:
Create a new plan or continue working with an existing one:
Plan capacity based on Work Item Initial Estimation and Teams Sprint Capacity:
Visualize a plan on a roadmap to see the predicted completion dates:
The solution can be enabled from Solution Library. Please contact our Support Team to enable it on your account, if it's not available yet.