Prioritization in Kanban Board
Drag and drop prioritization is available on Kanban Board for User Stories and Bugs. You can reorder User Stories and Bugs in the Backlog, Planned and any other states. Just drag a User Story and move it where you want it to go.
Role-based Import and Export for Effort
You can import Effort for User Stories, Bugs, Tasks and Requests. It’s possible to import both the total effort for multiple roles and the effort for a single role, depending on how many responsible roles you’ve got for an entity.
See a boring list of other improvements and fixes below.
REST API improvements
- Retrieve custom fields from different processes
- Delete / Edit Attachments
- Lowercase customFields post not working
- POST to /resource/Id should update the resource with this ID
New (beta) Views improvements
- Task view not updated if Task is assigned to User Story from another project
- Remove Add Test Case link from Print view
- Priority should be renamed to Business Value for User Story and Feature
- 'Spent' and 'Remain' shown in Progress Bar if Time Tracking is disabled
- Convert action added
- The inner Test Cases list not loading updates when changed
Other fixes and improvements
- Email Integration Plugin: failing to create a message and request if email has an attachment
- Prioritize view should autofit the available screen height
- Adds effort for a role if the "Has effort" option for this role is disabled
- Duplicate Bugs functionality not working in the old view
- Process update failing if the process is used in deleted projects
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Get Started for free
Manage complex work, projects and products with Targetprocess
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
Live product demo
With our product specialist Ksenia