'Convert' action for Epics
Now you can convert an Epic to a Feature, User Story or Request. You can also convert a Feature, User Story or Request to an Epic.
In addition to converting, we've also added the possibility to assign Epics to Releases and display the History of an Epic.
Minor changes and features
- Graphical Reports: Iteration/Release/Team Iteration/Build sort order is now by 'Start Date'
- Graphical Reports: Facet charts with categorical axis should exclude empty categories
- Search Results now display in a full size view
- Fixed: Time Sheet does not show entities with time records for a user that is assigned only via a Team
- Fixed: Newly added Team from Projects/Teams menu could not be added to current context w/o reload
- Fixed: Calculation of Effort ToDo for a person's capacity when the Iteration has already started
- Fixed: User Story quick add on a view with Sprint / Epic lanes
- Fixed: Card details that appear on hover were hidden by the Left menu
- Fixed: Completed cards by Team State didn't appear on a view (Responsible Team was not set yet)
Subscribe to the latest updates
Сheck out latest blog posts: Show all
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.