Automatically added views to Favorites
For users that haven't added any views to the Favorites section, we've automatically marked some of your most-used views as Favorites. You can take this suggestion, or easily revert it.
Inline editing and navigation for Entity fields in Lists
We recently introduced the ability to open and edit Entity custom fields in Lists. From now on, this same behavior will be applied to native Entity fields, such as Epic, Feature, User story, Iteration, Release, etc.
Clicking on the pencil icon will allow you to edit the field's value, whereas clicking on the entity's name will open the entity itself.
Notice removed for Features and Epics: 'Feature has # User Stories with total effort #h'
We've removed the notice 'Feature has # User Stories with total effort #h' from Feature and Epic entity views. The Effort field has been added to the info panel instead.
Split: Added the option to copy comments and change entity owner
When splitting an entity, you can now copy comments from the original entity, or change the assigned Owner right from the Split form:
Custom Rule: Reopen a Request when replied by Requester
Previously, when a Requester added a new comment to a Request in a Final state, the Request was moved back to the Initial state. But, when a Requester replied to an existing comment, the Request stayed in the Final state.
We've now added a Custom Rule which automatically moves a Request from the Final state to the Initial state when any of the Requesters reply to an existing comment or create a new one.
This Custom Rule is activated by default. It can be deactivated in Settings —> Custom Rules if needed.
- The annoying card details popover that appears when hovering over cards on a Board will now only appear when cards are minimized/collapsed
- Added a new checkbox component to Project views for Product/Active fields
- Added SSL/TLS support for SMTP email server. More details here
- Fixed: Terms are not applied to entity types in view setup
- Fixed: Terms are not applied to list headers and custom units
- Quick Add form will no longer 'jump' in Lists when clicking the “+” at the bottom of the screen
- Lists will now show a loader when the Quick Add form doesn't immediately open
- Fixed a case where Custom Fields for Time lists would not be filtered by Process if 'Any Project' was selected in the Project-Teams selector
- Scroll will now work properly in the assignments section for MacOS and Chrome/FF
- Fixed a problem where all sections in the left menu would be incorrectly expanded
- Inner List: Fixed a case where you would be unable to use spaces in the filter field when opening Attach to Request, Find Duplicate
- Added some fixes for the Entity Custom Field custom unit in Lists
- Fixed incorrect sorting of Custom Fields in the 'Sort By' dropdown when setting up a view
- Fixed a problem where new Project names would sometimes not be saved
- Visual encoding will no longer break for Inbound Relation and Outbound Relation cards when using 'EntityState' in rules
- Relations tab: lookup will now show all cross-project Releases
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
a sales representative
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists create your account
and shape Targetprocess for your company needs.