Batch prioritization with drag-n-drop in Lists
We've made it possible to easily move cards in bulk in Lists. Now Program Managers, Product Owners, Product Managers and members of Agile teams may prioritize work items in batches. They can quickly move user stories, bugs, and features from one priority to another. This capability should make your planning meetings more productive as you are no longer obliged to drag cards one at a time.
Select multiple rows holding the Ctrl/Cmd key and then drag and drop to raise or lower them in one go. Drag-and-drop ranking immediately affects the relative priority order of work items on all views in the application.
It's also possible to change Team Iteration, Sprint, Release, Workflow State, Business Value, or Category for multiple selected items at the same time.
Gridlines on Roadmaps
It can be difficult to distinguish between different time periods when looking at Roadmaps. We've added a default visual separation between date resolutions. So if you're looking at 'Product Roadmap' for the last 6 Quarters, then you'll see Months and Quarters divided with their own gridlines:
Batch actions in Roadmaps
In Roadmaps, it's now possible to bulk edit several cards (i.e. assign them to Release, update Custom Fields, set Relations etc.). It works the same way as in Board view: select several cards and click on the 'Edit X selected items' button. If you want to replan several cards, simply select them all and drag to the desired position:
Feature-based Capacity Planning improvements
The Capacity Planning capabilities of Targetprocess boards allow to compare, plan, and manage demand according to available capacity. On the Program level, Features are planned into Releases or Program Increments. In Feature-Based Capacity Planning scenarios, demand for features will be calculated from their Initial Estimates. The change affects all views showing Features, such as cards.
This makes it possible to input high level estimates and plan demand in your Program Backlog upfront, long before features are decomposed to estimated user stories.
Sometimes, the total Effort of user stories inside a feature exceeds its initial estimate. Effort values won't affect capacity planning. If you want to plan the demand of features using Effort, please set up an automation rule to copy Effort values to Initial Estimate fields for all features in your program backlog. Ask our Support team for assistance if required.
- We've made filtering items by tags on team work boards and backlog planning views easier. Basic Filters for views now support Tags. Enter a keyword or phrase to the Filter cards input box and items having it in a title or assigned tags will remain shown, while all others become hidden.
- The Number, Money, and Text Custom Field controls in List views now have a faster response time and allow you to input values quicker.
- The color scheme has been updated in the System Settings screen.
- The Slovenian language has been added to the settings of the Service Desk portal.
- Custom fields now contain timezone values.
- Height of buttons in comments area has been corrected.
- Entity detail view is no longer closed when it's opened from the inner list and Assignments are changed.
- Exact date of Milestones are now shown in widget on Dashboards.
You can subscribe to our monthly newsletter here:
Сheck out latest blog posts:
Or start your
We’ve sent you a confirmation e-mail — please, go check it.
Get a live
Let one of our product specialists shape Targetprocess for your company needs.