- Email integrations
- How to configure Google OAuth for Email Integration Plugin
- How to configure Outlook OAuth for Email Integration Plugin
- Inbound Email Integration via Plugin
- How to set up Inbound Email Integration
- How to setup auto reply to requesters
- Configure email notifications for Service Desk users
Even if the POP email plugin is running and is configured correctly, in some cases Targetprocess won’t create a new request. You may find the following record in your POP Email Plugin logs:
Not creating request from message with id 12345 in project 123 because it has been sent by TargetProcess or the project itself
There are two cases:
If the email is sent from the same address that used as Sender Email at Settings → Email Notifications.
In this case there can occur an infinite loop of auto-replies and “New Request” notifications, each generating a new request. This happened with us once, and we do not think you’d like it to happened with you, so we skip such emails.
Similar to the previous point, but it applies to the emails specified as Reply Email in Project details.
This email will be used in “From” field for outgoing notifications to the external users (requesters) and also can potentially initiate an email notification loop.
If that’s not the case, and requests are still not created, please contact our support team.