Added private and pinned comments for Requests
You can now mark comments on Requests as private, or pin them to the top of the discussion. This is mostly designed to improve the Service Desk experience. You can read more at this dedicated blogpost.
Visual Reports: Changed Formulas Editor
We have disabled the ability to save invalid and previous versions of graphical report formulas. Find out more at this dedicated blogpost.
We really appreciate your feedback on our reports editor. What do you like about it? What could be improved? Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deprecating TestTrack integration
The TestTrack integration plugin will be no longer supported. You can find out why at this dedicated blogpost.
- Fixed: duplicate notifications were sent when mention user and workflow notifications were ON
- Fixed improper word wrapping in comments
- Fixed time recalculations for parent entities when time is changed for any related entities
- Fixed an exception that would happen when unlinking a Bug from a Test Case Run
- Fixed: failure to send notifications configured for a Project entity (such as a state change or an added comment)
- Fixed incorrect printable view for custom reports
- Non-admins can now assign a Team to a Project using Quick Add
- Added the ability to open Process setup and Settings in a new tab