Basic Filters for views and Visual Reports help you to select, hide, or highlight items. Basic filters work a lot like Google; you just type keywords and filter cards by titles, or tags, or numeric IDs.
Here's how filtering works:
|What you type||What you get|
|regression||Name or Tags contain 'regression'|
|bluetooth hold||Name or Tags contain 'bluetooth' and Name or Tags contain 'hold'|
|234||Numeric ID starts/ends with '234' or Name/Tags contains '234'|
Filters for swimlanes and hierarchy levels
To filter swimlanes (columns and rows) on Boards, hierarchical levels in Lists, lanes on Timelines please modify view settings. To do it, navigate Actions > Set up view > Setup tab.
Kanban board can be adjusted to show just one column with cards in the in-progress state:
Basic filters help to quickly find items by titles and tags:
- User Stories, Bugs on team work boards, scrum and kanban boards, sprint planning views - for Developers, QA Engineers, Scrum Masters
- User Stories, Bugs, Features in prioritized backlogs - for Product Owners, Business Analysts, Researchers, Designers, Architects
- Features in program backlogs, PI planning views, product roadmaps - for Project Managers, Product Managers, Release Train Coordinators, Release Train Engineers (RTE).
- Epics, Initiatives, Portfolio Epics in portfolio backlogs, portfolio roadmaps - for PMO, Top Managers
- Requests in support ticket queues - for Support People, Client Services, Developers, Product Managers
- User Stories, Bugs, Features on team views - for Support People, Client Services
- Bugs in defect lists, Test Plans, Test Cases in test management lists - for QA Engineers, Testers, QA Analysts
- Users in People List - for Administrators
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team