How to insert a clickable link to another item?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Relations Management
- Work with Entities
- Targetprocess System Requirements
- Cannot Prioritize Cards on a View
- Problem: Entities in work hierarchy are orphaned and belong to different scopes of work
- Documentation management
- How to attach existing Bug to a User Story or Feature?
Sometimes you may want to add a reference to another Targetprocess entity into description or comment. Here is special shortcut that makes it possible in a really quick and handy way!
When editing a description or comment, just enter, say,
and save the changes.
When you further view the text containing such a shortcut, it is automatically converted into a hyperlink to an entity with ID #1234 which appears instead. The link is clickable and opens a pop-up with details of the corresponding entity.
Still have a question?
We're here to help! Just contact our friendly support team