- Frequently Asked Questions
- Relations and Dependencies
- Work with Entities
- How to configure Outlook OAuth for Email Integration Plugin
- Documentation management
- How to attach existing Bug to a User Story or Feature?
- How to attach files and images to test runs?
- Integration between Targetprocess and Slack
Sometimes you may want to add a reference to another Targetprocess entity into description or comment. Here is special shortcut that makes it possible in a really quick and handy way!
When editing a description or comment, just enter, say,
and save the changes.
When you further view the text containing such a shortcut, it is automatically converted into a hyperlink to an entity with ID #1234 which appears instead. The link is clickable and opens a pop-up with details of the corresponding entity.