We are happy to announce the beta release of historical reports for all On-Demand accounts (with the exception of private clouds, for now).
You can see the basics of how to start using it in the image below.
A full explanation on how to use historical reports can be found in our guide article: How to create a historical report
We will really appreciate your feedback on this beta release of historical reports. What do you like about it? What could be improved? Let us know what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor Mode Layout Changes
The layout of our Visual Editor has been improved to make data source and field catalog settings more visible.
Sometimes, the title of a report is not enough to fully explain it, so we have added the possibility to provide a brief description as well. You can add a description in edit mode.
Native In-Chart Calculations (Beta)
It is now possible to create native report calculations using the "+" button in any axis. For now, you can only create only simple axis aggregations that were already available via the standard UI, but we will soon enhance it with additional statistical, math, date and text functions. We'll discuss the creation of native calculations in greater detail with an upcoming blogpost.
Redesign of Edit Field Dialog
The axis field editor has been improved. There are now two separate tabs for editing data settings and appearance settings.
- We've also added the ability to edit data calculations related to the axis field
- Axis labels can be hidden now using the "Hide Axis" setting in the Appearance tab
- Annotations have been moved to the Appearance tab
We've added a value difference label to data tooltips so that you can compare your current period with the previous one.
We really appreciate your feedback on our reports editor. What do you like about it? What could be improved? Let us know what you think at email@example.com
Inline Edit for Checkbox Custom Fields
Checkbox Custom Fields are now available for inline editing on List views:
Possibility to edit views menu size
You can now change the width of the left menu using drag n' drop. Enlarge it to see long folder/view names, or make it smaller to save space.
Board redesign in iOS application
We've redesigned how work boards in our mobile iOS application. Lane headers will now stick to the top of board, and the new paging mode allows you to focus and swipe between columns. We'll be rolling out the new mobile board concept for Android users next. You can read more at this dedicated blogpost.
- CKEditor: the native menu with its spell check and searching functions is available with a simple right click. The CKEditor’s context menu can be accessed using Ctrl/CMD + right click.
- GIT plugin will no longer die from having many profiles and users
- It is now possible to update allocations from inner views via the Edit action in the context menu
- Time Custom Fields will now be displayed at the '+' button in the Time tab
- Time records list: Custom Fields will now have columns
- A 'Success!' message will now show after creating a Test Plan from the 'Tests' tab
- When creating an entity using "+Add" button all existing required fields instead of regarding to selected process are displayed on popup
- Image size will no longer be truncated in comments
- It is now possible to use the Custom Fields of parent entities in Calculated Custom Fields
- Fixed a case where administrators could not select a Team in the Projects and Team Selector if they were not a member of the Team and the Team was not assigned to any public Project
- Fixed an issue where the browser header wouldn't show the current view
- Owner Filter Autofill will no longer show Role as a suggestion
- New inner lists: 'Entities per page' settings will no longer be lost when opening an entity from the list
- Relations, Tests, and Lists will no longer be absent in Print view
- Improved performance while editing Team Workflows
Over the past few months, we've been busy gathering and analyzing your feedback on our new board beta. We're now excited to share that we'll be getting rid of the old board, and we're ready to introduce you to the redesigned one!
We've already written about the lane headers that stick to the top of boards, and the new paging mode that allows you to focus on a column and swipe between different columns. In this release (version v.4.0), you will find the most wanted features that were missing in the board beta:
Drag and drop cards
Card movement is now smoother and more stable. You can also change card priority if prioritization is set to 'ON' in board settings. Please note that you cannot change prioritization settings from our mobile apps; the setting is available from the web interface only.
Quick Add cards
The '+' button now has its own reserved space at the top of card lists. Therefore, the annoying blinking of the '+' button will not bother you anymore.
Hide Empty Lanes
You no longer need to collapse empty lanes one by one—just switch on the new 'Hide Empty Lanes' options under 'View Setup'.
If you have anything you want to share with us, use the Feedback form in the app's 'Me' tab, or shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the iOS app.